Philippe Mulders was born in maastricht in the Netherlands and around cars as soon as he could sit in one. His family owned a GP Bugatti allready in the early 1950ties. After completion of his degree in mechanical engineering, and a year in racing in uk. he became the protegé of dealer Jack Braam Ruben, this way re-entering the classic car world as a profession over only a hobby, Dealing in mainly pre war automobiles.
- still ownes his first car (alfetta 2000gtv)
- set up the junior jury for concours at the palace, and is member of the main jury there for years now.
- was the first to show antique cars at a classic art fair
(cologne fine art)
- even in his free time you will find him driving his collection in events all around the globe.
- specializes in pre war automobiles, Bugatti in particular